Saturday, August 12, 2006

Hello World!

Well, I guess it's official. I tried to resist, but what can I say, here I am. I finally decided to hop onto the blogger bandwagon. I guess I finally got it - - what an awesome way to share the joy of knowing Jesus. I mean where else can you have a real, uninterrupted conversation with the world?

Of course, for those of you that know me, this probably is no surprise. You've already figured out that not only do I love to talk, but I'm crazy in love with Jesus. So much so in fact, that I just can't seem to keep him to myself. I mean honestly, just holding a conversation for 5 minutes without talking about Jesus is almost impossible for me. But even so, I don't think I'm weird, I actually think to live any other way isn't really living.

Ya know, the word says that those who have been forgiven much love much (Luke 7:47). So maybe I'm just one of those who realizes how utterly and hopelessly lost I'd be without Jesus. I'm just sooooo thankful that I know him and it's my heart's cry for others to know him too. I mean not just know of him, have read about him, or even prayed to him. I mean really know him - intimately - the way you know your best friend or sister or brother or mom or dad or husband or wife. I mean to know him so well, that you know, that you know, that you know, that nothing in all of creation can compare to him. And because of that he becomes your obsession...not money, not cars, not people, not the past, not your future, but him. Becuase once you know him that way, you realize that he's the only thing that will every really satisfy the longings of your heart.

So world, here I am. But readers beware, my heartfealt prayer is that whoever joins this crazy blog ride with me, becomes a crazy, love-sick, Jesus freak just like me. :)

Totally His,
Schlyce

No comments: