Sunday, August 13, 2006

The Power of the Secret Place

Wow! Think about it for a second. We have access to God Almighty through the shed blood of Jesus. We can come boldly to the throne of God for help and mercy in our time of need. There is no separation between God and me. We are one. He lives in me and I live in him. We go everywhere together. He never leaves me or forsakes me. He never gives up on me, talks down to me, or gossips about me. He always has me on his mind and is always thinking good thoughts about me. I can approach him without fear because Jesus paid the full price for my sins and I no longer have to be afraid or ashamed. He's not mad at me and he's never in a bad mood. He doesn't care what I look like or if I was perfect today. He loves me the same today, yesterday and forever and is coming back to get me so that I can be with him forever. Wow! Nothing compares to the love of God. Nothing compares to his goodness. Nothing compares to his glory.

I am so blessed just knowing that I belong to him. I love the secret place of His presence. How about you?

Food for thought on a lazy Sunday afternoon...

Love,
Schlyce

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Schlyce,

There is power in the secret place. It is awesome how Jesus can love us the same everyday. I love him so much. I appreciate the fact that he loves me right where I am and He doesn't judge me when I miss it. He just corrects me and continues to love me. What an awesome and faithful God we serve.